BBQ Chicken Legs
- Prep Time:
- 5 minutes
- Cook Time:
- 30 minutes
6 Raw Chicken Legs
Brooks' Grillin' Rub
Brooks' Original BBQ Sauce
Preheat Charbroiler to Medium.
1. Rinse and dry chicken legs.
2. Shake Brooks' Grillin' Rub on chicken legs.
3. Place chicken legs on grill and turn frequently.
4. Baste chicken legs with Brooks' Original BBQ Sauce for the last 5 minutes of cooking time.
Chicken should be white, right through to the bone.
If using charcoal, use an indirect heat method keeping the coal on one side of the grill and the meat on the other.
- Our Brood is Always Clucking...
Rachael Ray wasn't kidding when she said this place was Great! Valerie
The Best BBQ Chicken Anywhere (by far). Tony
"The stuff dreams are made of" ... yes, that Gooooood!!! Christine
from the chicken right down to The Service... We Were Amazed. Ann