Best (& Fastest) Baby Backs
- Prep Time:
- 10 minutes
- Cook Time:
- 30 minutes
2 Slabs Baby Back Ribs
3/4 cup Water
Brooks' Original Bar-B-Q Sauce
1. Cut slabs of baby back ribs in half and stand them straight up in a pressure cooker.
2. Add water and a splash of bourbon.
3. Bring pressure cooker to high pressure and maintain for 15 - 20 minutes.
(Preheat Oven to Broil)
4. Release pressure and remove ribs carefully with tongs.
5. Place in a pan meaty side up after basting both sides generously with Brooks' Original Bar-B-Q Sauce.
6. Broil for 5 - 10 minutes to glaze.
These are the most tender ribs you will ever eat and they don't take all day!
- Our Brood is Always Clucking...
Rachael Ray wasn't kidding when she said this place was Great! Valerie
The Best BBQ Chicken Anywhere (by far). Tony
"The stuff dreams are made of" ... yes, that Gooooood!!! Christine
from the chicken right down to The Service... We Were Amazed. Ann