The BPJ Chicken Sandwich
- Prep Time:
- 5 minutes (5 hour marinade)
- Cook Time:
- 10 minutes
4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
Brooks' Chicken Sauce
Brooks' Meat Seasoning or Grillin' Rub
4 Slices Pepper Jack Cheese
4 Lettuce Leaf
1 Tomato Sliced
1/2 Onion Sliced
4 Foti Rolls
1. Marinate chicken breasts for 5 hours in Brooks' Chicken Sauce.
(Preheat Grill - Best if using Charcoal Grill)
2. Remove chicken from chicken sauce (discard sauce) and shake Meat Seasoning or Grillin' Rub on each side.
3. Place chicken on the grill and cook until done.
4. Place slices of pepper jack cheese on chicken breasts and remove from heat when melted.
5. Add Meat Seasoning or Grillin' Rub to Mayonnaise to taste and mix well.
6. Spread the mayonnaise on the Foti Roll, add lettuce, tomato, onion and chicken and enjoy!
- Our Brood is Always Clucking...
Rachael Ray wasn't kidding when she said this place was Great! Valerie
The Best BBQ Chicken Anywhere (by far). Tony
"The stuff dreams are made of" ... yes, that Gooooood!!! Christine
from the chicken right down to The Service... We Were Amazed. Ann