Brooks' BBQ Pork Chops or Ribs
- Prep Time:
- 10 minutes
- Cook Time:
- 30 minutes
4 - 6 Servings of Pork Chops, Pork Loin or Pork Ribs
2 Cups (1 Bottle) Brooks' Original Bar-B-Q Sauce
1 Apple Sliced (Leave Skin On)
1/4 tsp Black Pepper
1/2 Medium Onion Sliced
1/3 Cup Raisins
1. Place the meat in a glass baking dish and sprinkle with black pepper.
2. Place sliced onion and sliced apple on top of pork then sprinkle raisins over.
3. Pour Brooks' Original Bar-B-Q Sauce on top.
4. Bake uncovered for 20-30 minutes or until tender while basting every 7 - 10 minutes.
- Our Brood is Always Clucking...
Rachael Ray wasn't kidding when she said this place was Great! Valerie
The Best BBQ Chicken Anywhere (by far). Tony
"The stuff dreams are made of" ... yes, that Gooooood!!! Christine
from the chicken right down to The Service... We Were Amazed. Ann