Brooks' Famous Spiedie Sandwich
- Prep Time:
- 10 minutes (Marinate Overnight)
- Cook Time:
- 10 minutes
1 1/2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 16 oz bottle Brook's Spiedie Marinade
4 Kaiser, Hoagie or Steak Rolls
Butter or Margarine
2 days before:
1. Cut chicken breasts into 1/2 to 3/4 inch pieces and place in a bowl or ziplock bag.
2. Pour Brooks' Spiedie Marinade over the chicken, being sure to completely cover the meat.
3. Mix the chicken and marinade together well, refrigerate and let marinate for 48 hours (you can marinate for less time, however, 48 hours brings out the maximum flavor).
1. Preheat grill at high and then turn back to medium to medium high when ready to start grilling.
2. Place chicken on the grill and turn the chicken frequently to prevent burning.
3. Cook until done, approximately 7 - 9 minutes depending on the size of the chicken.
4. Place grilled Spiedies on a buttered roll and enjoy!
- Try also topping the Spiedie Sandwich with provolone cheese!
- Substitute butter with ranch dressing for a zestier sandwich!
- Also great for putting on skewers and making Spiedie Kabobs! If using wood skewers, soak them in water first to prevent splintering.
- Our Brood is Always Clucking...
Rachael Ray wasn't kidding when she said this place was Great! Valerie
The Best BBQ Chicken Anywhere (by far). Tony
"The stuff dreams are made of" ... yes, that Gooooood!!! Christine
from the chicken right down to The Service... We Were Amazed. Ann