Buffalo Beef Cheese Steak Sub
- Prep Time:
- 5 minutes
- Cook Time:
- 15 minutes
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Medium Onion, Sliced Thin
8 Ounces Beef Sandwich Steaks (or thin sliced brisket), Cut into strips
1/3 Cup Brooks' Hot, Medium, Mild or Zesty BBQ Wing Sauce
4 Slices Provolone Cheese (thick cut)
2 Sub Rolls (6 - 8 inch)
1. Heat oil in large skillet over high heat and sauté onion until tender. Set onion aside in bowl.
2. Add beef steaks to same skillet and sauté for about 4 minutes.
3. Transfer beef to a plate with a paper towel to absorb liquids and transfer back to skillet.
4. Stir in Wing Sauce and heat thoroughly.
5. Divide onion and steaks evenly between rolls and top each sandwich with 2 slices of cheese.
6. Fold rolls over and place on baking sheet and heat in 400F oven about 5 minutes until the cheese melts.
Cut in half and serve with extra sauce to dip. Try topping with crumbly bleu or gorgonzola cheese for a different variation!
- Our Brood is Always Clucking...
Rachael Ray wasn't kidding when she said this place was Great! Valerie
The Best BBQ Chicken Anywhere (by far). Tony
"The stuff dreams are made of" ... yes, that Gooooood!!! Christine
from the chicken right down to The Service... We Were Amazed. Ann