Buffalo Chicken Wings - Bar-B-Q Style
- Prep Time:
- 5 minutes
- Cook Time:
- 30 minutes
2 Pounds Chicken Wings (wing and drum separate and tips removed)
Brooks' Grillin' Rub
Brooks' Buffalo Wing Sauce (Mild, Medium, Hot, BBQ or Zesty BBQ)
1. Preheat grill at high and then turn back to medium when ready to start grilling.
2. Shake Brooks' Grillin' Rub on the raw chicken wings.
3. Place wings on grill and turn frequently until done, approximately 25 to 30 minutes.
4. Once done, remove from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes.
5. Place cooked wings in a bowl, cover and shake to coat the wings.
Serve with Bleu Cheese or Ranch Dressing & Celery
- Our Brood is Always Clucking...
Rachael Ray wasn't kidding when she said this place was Great! Valerie
The Best BBQ Chicken Anywhere (by far). Tony
"The stuff dreams are made of" ... yes, that Gooooood!!! Christine
from the chicken right down to The Service... We Were Amazed. Ann