- Prep Time:
- 5 minutes
- Cook Time:
- 10 minutes
1 lb. 21/25 shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 1/4 cups Brooks' Hot, Medium, Mild or Zesty BBQ Sauce
1. Arrange shrimp in a large baking dish.
2. Pour half of the sauce over shrimp and turn to coat.
3. Grill shrimp over medium-high heat until cooked through, about 7 minutes.
4. When cooked through, toss shrimp in remaining sauce and serve immediately.
- Our Brood is Always Clucking...
Rachael Ray wasn't kidding when she said this place was Great! Valerie
The Best BBQ Chicken Anywhere (by far). Tony
"The stuff dreams are made of" ... yes, that Gooooood!!! Christine
from the chicken right down to The Service... We Were Amazed. Ann