Buffalo Style Fries
- Prep Time:
- 5 minutes
- Cook Time:
- 20 minutes
2 Pounds Frozen Fries
8 Ounces Brooks' Hot, Medium, Mild or Zesty BBQ Wing Sauce
1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese (Shredded)
1/4 Cup Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
1 Teaspoon Brooks' Grillin Rub
6 Ounces Marinara Sauce
1. Prepare (bake) fries according to manufacturer's directions.
2. Place fries on an oven safe platter and drizzle Brooks' Wing Sauce over evenly.
3. Sprinkle Brooks' Grillin' Rub over fries.
4. Sprinkle both cheeses over fries and place under a broiler for 45 seconds or until cheese has melted.
5. Serve with heated marinara or goes great with bleu cheese and ranch dressing!
- Our Brood is Always Clucking...
Rachael Ray wasn't kidding when she said this place was Great! Valerie
The Best BBQ Chicken Anywhere (by far). Tony
"The stuff dreams are made of" ... yes, that Gooooood!!! Christine
from the chicken right down to The Service... We Were Amazed. Ann