Buffalo Wing Dip
- Prep Time:
- 15 minutes
- Cook Time:
- 30 minutes
1 lb Cooked Chicken Breast
1 Cup Brooks' Wing Sauce
1/4 Cup Sour Cream
8oz Softened Cream Cheese
1 Cup Bleu Cheese
1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
1 Cup Monterrey Jack Cheese
Crackers, Chips, Carrots or Celery
Preheat oven to 350F
1. Chop chicken into 1/4 inch chunks and set aside.
2. Combine sour cream, cream cheese, bleu cheese, cheddar cheese, monterrey jack cheese and Brooks' Wing Sauce together in a bowl. Mix well.
3. Add chicken and mix again. Coat baking pan with cooking spray, add mix and bake until completely heated through, approximately 30 minutes.
4. Serve with crackers, chips, carrots or celery. Enjoy!
- Our Brood is Always Clucking...
Rachael Ray wasn't kidding when she said this place was Great! Valerie
The Best BBQ Chicken Anywhere (by far). Tony
"The stuff dreams are made of" ... yes, that Gooooood!!! Christine
from the chicken right down to The Service... We Were Amazed. Ann