Chicken Sausage with Peppers & Onions
- Prep Time:
- 10 minutes
- Cook Time:
- 20 minutes
4 Brooks' Sausage Links
Brooks' Grillin' Rub
1 Large White or Yellow Onion
2 Large Green Bell Peppers
4 Hoagie Rolls
Brooks' Original BBQ Sauce
Preheat Char-broiler to Medium.
1. Slice up the onions and peppers
2. Melt butter in medium fry pan
3. Add onions, peppers and grillin' rub to taste
4. Sauté until vegetables are soft and onions are clear
5. Cook the Chicken Sausage on Char-broiler until completely heated.
6. Place Chicken Sausage on Hoagie Roll - top with onions, peppers and Brooks' Original BBQ Sauce
- Our Brood is Always Clucking...
Rachael Ray wasn't kidding when she said this place was Great! Valerie
The Best BBQ Chicken Anywhere (by far). Tony
"The stuff dreams are made of" ... yes, that Gooooood!!! Christine
from the chicken right down to The Service... We Were Amazed. Ann