Chicken Spiedie Vegetable Soup
- Prep Time:
- 10 minutes
- Cook Time:
- 1 1/2 hours
2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts or tenderloins
1 16oz bottle Brooks' Spiedie Marinade
64oz chicken broth
3 lbs yukon gold potatoes, skin on and cubed
2 1/2 cups celery (chopped)
1 lb baby carrots
1 onion (chopped)
1 lb mushrooms (chopped)
1. Place whole chicken breasts or tenderloins in a large crockpot and pour the bottle of Brooks' Spiedie Marinade and chicken broth. Cook at high until chicken is completely done.
2. Remove chicken and cut or shred into smaller pieces while keeping the crock pot on high with the broth mixture still in.
3. Add all vegetables and cook until tender.
4. Add chicken back to the crock pot and let simmer for 10 - 15 minutes. Serve hot and enjoy!
- Our Brood is Always Clucking...
Rachael Ray wasn't kidding when she said this place was Great! Valerie
The Best BBQ Chicken Anywhere (by far). Tony
"The stuff dreams are made of" ... yes, that Gooooood!!! Christine
from the chicken right down to The Service... We Were Amazed. Ann