Grilled Corn on the Cob
- Prep Time:
- 5 minutes
- Cook Time:
- 20 minutes
4 Ears of Corn
Brooks' Grillin' Rub
1. Preheat grill to Medium/Medium High
2. While grill is preheating, husk corn and remove all silk.
3. Spread softened butter on corn and shake Brooks' Grillin' Rub over each ear.
4. Place in foil and wrap tightly and set on grill surface. Carefully turn once during cooking using tongs or hot mitts.
5. Total time should be about 20 minutes, check for doneness by making sure the kernels are soft. Let sit for 5 minutes and enjoy!
- Our Brood is Always Clucking...
Rachael Ray wasn't kidding when she said this place was Great! Valerie
The Best BBQ Chicken Anywhere (by far). Tony
"The stuff dreams are made of" ... yes, that Gooooood!!! Christine
from the chicken right down to The Service... We Were Amazed. Ann