Grilled Potato Wedges
- Prep Time:
- 5 minutes
- Cook Time:
- 20 minutes
2 lbs. potatoes
2 tablespoon Olive Oil
Brooks' Grillin' Rub
1. Preheat grill with grill basket over medium heat.
2. While grill is preheating, wash and slice potatoes lengthwise into 6 wedges.
3. In a resealable plastic bag or bowl add potatoes and olive oil.
4. Shake or toss to coat each slice completely and then shake Brooks' Grillin' Rub over potatoes. Shake or toss to evenly coat potatoes.
5. Place potatoes in basket and put on grill. Toss occasionally until cooked through, about 20 minutes.
Great dipped in Bleu Cheese or Ranch Dressing!
- Our Brood is Always Clucking...
Rachael Ray wasn't kidding when she said this place was Great! Valerie
The Best BBQ Chicken Anywhere (by far). Tony
"The stuff dreams are made of" ... yes, that Gooooood!!! Christine
from the chicken right down to The Service... We Were Amazed. Ann