- Prep Time:
- 5 minutes
- Cook Time:
- 10-12 minutes
2 7-9oz Salmon Filets
Brooks' Grillin' Rub
Preheat char-broiler to Medium High
1. Rinse salmon filets, dry and sprinkle with Brooks' Grillin' Rub.
2. Spray grill grates with cooking spray to avoid sticking (or spray both sides of the salmon).
3. Place on grill, let cook for approximately 2 minutes and turn the filet a quarter turn.
4. Flip salmon and repeat step 3.
Grill for less time per turn if more medium/medium rare temperature is desired. Cooking times and temperatures will vary from grill to grill.
- Our Brood is Always Clucking...
Rachael Ray wasn't kidding when she said this place was Great! Valerie
The Best BBQ Chicken Anywhere (by far). Tony
"The stuff dreams are made of" ... yes, that Gooooood!!! Christine
from the chicken right down to The Service... We Were Amazed. Ann