- Prep Time:
- 5 minutes
- Cook Time:
- 10 minutes
1 large zucchini
Brooks' Grillin' Rub
Preheat Char-broiler to Medium High/High
1. Cut zucchini in half or into 3/4 inch discs.
2. Place bowl and coat well with olive oil.
3. Season both sides with Brooks' Grillin' Rub.
4. Place on grill and turn often to avoid burning. The zucchini will be soft to the touch when done.
- Our Brood is Always Clucking...
Rachael Ray wasn't kidding when she said this place was Great! Valerie
The Best BBQ Chicken Anywhere (by far). Tony
"The stuff dreams are made of" ... yes, that Gooooood!!! Christine
from the chicken right down to The Service... We Were Amazed. Ann