Oven Roasted Sea Bass
- Prep Time:
- 5 minutes
- Cook Time:
- 30 minutes
2 6-8oz Sea Bass Chunks
1 Medium Onion
Bread Crumbs (optional)
Brooks' Original Bar-B-Q Sauce
Preheat Oven to 350F
1. Slice onion into 1/4 inch slices, taking the skin off.
2. Place sliced onion on baking sheet, covering enough area for each piece of sea bass.
3. Sprinkle onion with garlic, salt and pepper.
4. Place sea bass on onion and season top with garlic, salt and pepper (top with bread crumbs - optional).
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until done.
6. During the last 5 minutes of cooking, top with Brooks' Original Bar-B-Q Sauce.
Serve with Rice or Potatoes! Enjoy!
- Our Brood is Always Clucking...
Rachael Ray wasn't kidding when she said this place was Great! Valerie
The Best BBQ Chicken Anywhere (by far). Tony
"The stuff dreams are made of" ... yes, that Gooooood!!! Christine
from the chicken right down to The Service... We Were Amazed. Ann