Rob's 8 Hour Ribs
- Prep Time:
- 10 minutes
- Cook Time:
- 8 hours
2 Slabs St. Louis Pork Ribs, Babyback or Spare Ribs
1 Garlic Bulb (Peeled and Crushed)
Brooks' Original Bar-B-Q Sauce
1. Crush the garlic and rub each side of the ribs with it along with salt and pepper.
2. Brush each side of the ribs generously with Brooks' Original Bar-B-Q Sauce.
3 Place in large baking pan, cover and refrigerate.
The Next Morning:
(Preheat Oven to 300 F)
1. Cover the ribs with more Brooks' Original Bar-B-Q Sauce, cover with foil and place in preheated oven.
2. Baste ribs every hour or as needed.
3. Remove and enjoy!
- Our Brood is Always Clucking...
Rachael Ray wasn't kidding when she said this place was Great! Valerie
The Best BBQ Chicken Anywhere (by far). Tony
"The stuff dreams are made of" ... yes, that Gooooood!!! Christine
from the chicken right down to The Service... We Were Amazed. Ann