Slow Cooked Pork Ribs
- Prep Time:
- 10 minutes
- Cook Time:
- 1 1/2 Hours
Pork Ribs (Spare Ribs or St. Louis Pork Ribs)
Brooks' Original Bar-B-Q Sauce
1. Parboil ribs for a half hour and remove.
2. Place ribs on the grill for approximately 15 minutes while basting with Brooks' Original Bar-B-Q Sauce for the last 5 - 7.
(Preheat Oven to 250 F to 300 F)
3. Remove from grill, cut the ribs individually and place in a large deep pan.
4. Cover with Brooks' Original Bar-B-Q Sauce and cook for an hour.
Your guests will ask to be invited back!
- Our Brood is Always Clucking...
Rachael Ray wasn't kidding when she said this place was Great! Valerie
The Best BBQ Chicken Anywhere (by far). Tony
"The stuff dreams are made of" ... yes, that Gooooood!!! Christine
from the chicken right down to The Service... We Were Amazed. Ann