- Prep Time:
- 35 minutes
- Cook Time:
- 2.5 - 3 hours
2 lbs. Sirloin (cut into 1/2 inch chunks)
2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
1 Onion, Diced
1 Bell Pepper, Diced
14 oz Chicken Broth
14 oz Beef Broth
6 oz Tomato Paste
2 28 oz Cans Peeled, Chopped Tomatoes (Drained)
16 oz Brooks' Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
5 Garlic Cloves, Minced
3/4 Cup Chili Powder
2 Tablespoon Ground Cumin
2 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
2 Teaspoon Salt
2 Tablespoon Sugar
2 Teaspoon Oregano
2 Teaspoon Tabasco
2 Jalapeño Pepper, Diced
2 oz Semi-Sweet Chocolate
27 oz Kidney Beans, Rinsed & Drained
14 oz Red Beans, Rinsed & Drained
14 oz Pinto Beans, Rinsed & Drained
1. Season the beef with salt and garlic powder.
2. In a large stockpot, sauté the beef until just browned.
3. Add the onion and bell pepper and sauté until the vegetables are soft and the onion is clear.
4. One at a time, add the remaining ingredients stirring continuously.
5. Simmer for 2 - 3 hours.
- Our Brood is Always Clucking...
Rachael Ray wasn't kidding when she said this place was Great! Valerie
The Best BBQ Chicken Anywhere (by far). Tony
"The stuff dreams are made of" ... yes, that Gooooood!!! Christine
from the chicken right down to The Service... We Were Amazed. Ann