Teriyaki Flank Steak
- Prep Time:
- 5 minutes
- Cook Time:
- 10 minutes
1 Flank Steak
1 16oz bottle Brooks' Roasted Garlic Teriyaki Marinade
1. Using a fork or meat tenderizer, pierce the flank steak several times on each side.
2. Place the flank steak in the marinade, pull as much air out as possible and place in refrigerator for a minimum of 1 day.
3. Grill to medium rare and let rest for 5 minutes.
4. Slice at an angle against the grain.
- Our Brood is Always Clucking...
Rachael Ray wasn't kidding when she said this place was Great! Valerie
The Best BBQ Chicken Anywhere (by far). Tony
"The stuff dreams are made of" ... yes, that Gooooood!!! Christine
from the chicken right down to The Service... We Were Amazed. Ann